The first and only encyclopedia to focus on the economic and financial behaviors of consumers, investors, and organizations, including an exploration of how people make good—and bad—economic decisions.
• Contains an informative introductory essay that familiarizes students with the various aspects of behavioral economics
- Provides a list of additional readings for those interested in learning more about the topic
• Includes cross-references in each entry to help readers make connections between related topics
• Defines key terms that are likely to be unfamiliar to those without advance knowledge of the subject
• Helps readers identify and study particular entry categories through accompanying Topic Finders