So far as I can tell, each article has to be downloaded individually.
This is the latest issue of EPISTEME: it’s currently available as hard copy but not online, though this will happen before long.
EPISTEMIC APPROACHES TO DEMOCRACY
Guest Editor: David Estlund
• Introduction: Epistemic Approaches to Democracy, David Estlund
• Science, Religion, and Democracy, Philip Kitcher
• The Epistemic Value of the Democratic Process, William Nelson
• Pure Epistemic Proceduralism, Fabienne Peter
• The Premises of Condorcet’s Jury Theorem Are Not Simultaneously Justified, Franz Dietrich
• Epistemic Democracy and the Social Character of Knowledge, Michael Fuerstein
• A Culture of Justification: The Pragmatist’s Epistemic Argument for Democracy, Cheryl Misak
• Toward a Social Epistemic Comprehensive Liberalism, Robert B. Talisse
• An Epistemic Defense of Democracy: David Estlund’s Democratic Authority, Elizabeth Anderson